Sridhar R. Tayur
The research of the Quantum Computing Group (QCG) at the Tepper School focuses on the creation of radically different types of algorithms to optimize complex large-scale industrial problems startlingly faster, with the ultimate desired outcome of commercialized algorithms that are easily accessible for practical application.
QCG research takes place in three parallel areas:
- Solving practical problems using novel quantum and quantum-inspired algorithms.
- Developing robust and efficient processes of translating a mathematical algorithm into physical instructions executed by the hardware — known as compilers — for quantum computers.
- Understanding and enhancing quantum speedup: how and why speed is increased, and by how much.
- "A Novel Algebraic Geometry Compiling Framework for Adiabatic Quantum Computations." Raouf Dridi, Hedayat Alghassi, Sridhar Tayur. arXiv:1810.01440
- "Graver Bases via Quantum Annealing with Application to Non-Linear Integer Programs." Hedayat Alghassi, Raouf Dridi, Sridhar Tayur. arXiv:1902.04215
- "Quantum and Quantum-inspired Methods for de novo Discovery of Altered Cancer Pathways." Hedayat Alghassi, Raouf Dridi, A Gordon Robertson, Sridhar Tayur. bioRxiv 845719
- "Knuth-Bendix Completion Algorithm and Shuffle Algebras For Compiling NISQ Circuits." Raouf Dridi, Hedayat Alghassi, Sridhar Tayur. arXiv:1905.00129
- "Enhancing the efficiency of adiabatic quantum computations." Raouf Dridi, Hedayat Alghassi, Sridhar Tayur. arXiv:1903.01486
- "Value of information in capacitated supply chains." Srinagesh Gavirneni, Roman Kapuscinski, Sridhar Tayur. Management Science.
- "Quantitative models for supply chain management." Sridhar Tayur, Ram Ganeshan, Michael Magazine. Kluwer.
- "Models for supply chains in e-business." Jayashankar M Swaminathan, Sridhar R Tayur. Management Science.
- "Managing broader product lines through delayed differentiation using vanilla boxes." Jayashankar M Swaminathan, Sridhar R Tayur. Management Science.
- "Sensitivity analysis for base-stock levels in multiechelon production-inventory systems." Paul Glasserman, Sridhar Tayur. Management Science.
- "Integer programming techniques for minor-embedding in quantum annealers." David E Bernal, Kyle EC Booth, Raouf Dridi, Hedayat Alghassi, Sridhar Tayur, Davide Venturelli. arXiv preprint arXiv:1912.08314.
- "The Topology of Mutated Driver Pathways." Raouf Dridi, Hedayat Alghassi, Maen Obeidat, Sridhar Tayur. arXiv preprint arXiv:1912.00108.
- "Online-to-Offline Platform Models." Joseph Xu, Hui Li, Sridhar R Tayur. SSRN 3449744.
- "Healthcare operations management: A snapshot of emerging research." Tinglong Dai, Sridhar Tayur. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- "GAMA: A Novel Algorithm for Non-Convex Integer Programs." Hedayat Alghassi, Raouf Dridi, Sridhar Tayur. arXiv preprint arXiv:1907.10930.