My research interests cover a number of topics in condensed matter physics, with a particular emphasis on topological or otherwise exotic superconductivity and strongly interacting topological systems. Recently, my main research efforts were focused on the search of the microscopic origin and novel properties of topological superconductors, transport and optical properties of interacting topological materials, and hydrodynamics of electrons. In my work, I aim to address both questions of fundamental importance and those having a clear connection to existing or ongoing experiments; many of my works were inspired by or eventually related to certain experimental findings.
- "Odd-parity superconductivity in the vicinity of inversion symmetry breaking in spin-orbit-coupled systems." Vladyslav Kozii, Liang Fu. Phys. Rev. Lett. (2015).
- "Odd-parity superconductors with two-component order parameters: Nematic and chiral, full gap, and Majorana node." Jörn WF Venderbos, Vladyslav Kozii, Liang Fu. Physical Review B (2016).
- "Non-Hermitian topological theory of finite-lifetime quasiparticles: prediction of bulk Fermi arc due to exceptional point." Vladyslav Kozii, Liang Fu. arXiv preprint arXiv:1708.05841 (2017).
- "Identification of nematic superconductivity from the upper critical field." Jörn WF Venderbos, Vladyslav Kozii, Liang Fu. Physical Review B (2016).
- "Nematic superconductivity stabilized by density wave fluctuations: Possible application to twisted bilayer graphene." Vladyslav Kozii, Hiroki Isobe, Jörn WF Venderbos, Liang Fu. Physical Review B (2019).
- "Superconductivity in low-density Dirac materials." Vladyslav Kozii. Bulletin of the American Physical Society (2022).
- "Synergetic ferroelectricity and superconductivity in zero-density Dirac semimetals near quantum criticality." Vladyslav Kozii, Avraham Klein, Rafael M Fernandes, Jonathan Ruhman. arXiv preprint arXiv:2110.09530 (2021).
- "Direct Geometric Probe of Singularities in Band Structure." Charles D Brown, Shao-Wen Chang, Malte N Schwarz, Tsz-Him Leung, Vladyslav Kozii, Alexander Avdoshkin, Joel E Moore, Dan Stamper-Kurn. arXiv preprint arXiv:2109.03354 (2021).
- "Intrinsic anomalous Hall conductivity in a nonuniform electric field." Vladyslav Kozii, Alexander Avdoshkin, Shudan Zhong, Joel E Moore. Physical review letters (2021).
- "Quantized thermoelectric Hall effect induces giant power factor in a topological semimetal." Fei Han, Nina Andrejevic, Thanh Nguyen, Vladyslav Kozii, Quynh T Nguyen, Tom Hogan, Zhiwei Ding, Ricardo Pablo-Pedro, Shreya Parjan, Brian Skinner, Ahmet Alatas, Ercan Alp, Songxue Chi, Jaime Fernandez-Baca, Shengxi Huang, Liang Fu, Mingda Li. Nature communications (2020).