Bill Stanchina is initiating a research program that investigates both the nano-scale potential and high temperature potential of wide bandgap heterostructure semiconductor devices and ICs. In addition to developing a fabrication capability utilizing the infrastructure available at the university, he is also establishing a device characterization laboratory for micro and nano-scale electronic devices in order to characterize their semiconductor device structure properties and to extract their equivalent circuit models.
- "Maximum power point tracking using model reference adaptive control." Raghav Khanna, Qinhao Zhang, William E Stanchina, Gregory F Reed, Zhi-Hong Mao. IEEE Transactions on power Electronics.
- "100+ GHz static divide-by-2 circuit in InP-DHBT technology." Mehran Mokhtari, Chales Fields, Rajesh D Rajavel, Marko Sokolich, Joseph F Jensen, William E Stanchina. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits.
- "39.5-GHz static frequency divider implemented in AlInAs/GaInAs HBT technology." JF Jensen, M Hafizi, WE Stanchina, RA Metzger, DB Rensch. GaAs IC Symposium Technical Digest 1992.
- "An InP-based HBT fab for high-speed digital, analog, mixed-signal, and optoelectronic ICs." WE Stanchina, JF Jensen, RH Walden, M Hafizi, H-C Sun, T Liu, C Raghavan, KE Elliott, M Kardos, AE Schmitz, YK Brown, ME Montes, M Yung. GaAs IC Symposium IEEE Gallium Arsenide Integrated Circuit Symposium 17th Annual Technical Digest 1995.
- "Effects of semiconducting and metallic single-walled carbon nanotubes on performance of bulk heterojunction organic solar cells." Liming Liu, William E Stanchina, Guangyong Li. Applied Physics Letters.
- "An Analytical Model for Predicting Turn-on Overshoot in Normally-off GaN HEMTs." Joseph P Kozak, Ansel Barchowsky, Michael R Hontz, Naga Babu Koganti, William Stanchina, Gregory Reed, Zhi-Hong Mao, Raghav Khanna. IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics.
- "A 2kW, High Power-Density (100W/in3), GaN-Based, Modular Multilevel Converter for Variable Speed Drive Applications in DC Systems." Ansel Barchowsky, Joseph P Kozak, Gregory F Reed, William E Stanchina, Brandon M Grainger. Naval Engineers Journal.
- "Sustainable IC design and fabrication." Donald Kline, Nikolas Parshook, Alex Johnson, James E Stine, William Stanchina, Erik Brunvand, Alex K Jones. 2017 Eighth International Green and Sustainable Computing Conference (IGSC).
- "Nanofabrication of β-Ga2O3nanowires for device implementation." John R Erickson, Susheng Tan, William E Stanchina. 2017 IEEE 17th International Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO).
- "Analytical and experimental optimization of external gate resistance for safe rapid turn on of normally off GaN HFETs." Ansel Barchowsky, Joseph P Kozak, Michael R Hontz, William E Stanchina, Gregory F Reed, Zhi-Hong Mao, Raghav Khanna. 2017 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC).