Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Metals and Ceramics Division, Postdoctoral Researcher, Oak Ridge, TN, 1993 ~ 1996
- Developed a linear scaling quantum mechanical simulation code to study electronic and magnetic structures of metals and alloys. this code became the first scientific application package that exceeds the teraflop performance and won the first place of 1998 Gordon Bell Prize for high performance computing and the Year 2000 Smithsonian Computerworld Program Award.
- Applied massively parallel supercomputing technology to alloy modeling and design.
- "Elastic and thermal properties of refractory high-entropy alloys from first-principles calculations," Huijuan Ge, Fuyang Tian, Yang Wang, Computational Materials Science 128, 185 (2017)
- "Impact of aluminum doping on the thermo-physical properties of refractory medium entropy alloys," Fuyang Tian, Yang Wang, and Levente Vitos, Journal of Applied Physics 121, 015105 (2017)
- "Impact of Short-Range Forces on Defect Production from High-Energy Collisions," R. E. Stoller, A. Tamm, L. K. Béland, G. D. Samolyuk, G. M. Stocks, A. Caro, L. V. Slipchenko, Yu. N. Osetsky, A. Aabloo, M. Klintenberg, and Y. Wang, J. Chem. Theory Comput. 12, 2871 (2016)
- "An ab initio investigation of ideal tensile and shear strength of TiVNbMo high-entropy alloy," Fuyang Tiana, Dongping Wang, Jiang Shen, Yang Wang, Materials Letters 166, 271 (2016)
- "A full-potential approach to the relativistic single-site Green's function," Xianglin Liu, Yang Wang, Markus Eisenbach and G Malcolm Stocks, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 28, 355501 (2016)
- "Order-N Multiple Scattering Approach to Electronic Structure Calculations." Yang Wang, GM Stocks, WA Shelton, DMC Nicholson, Z Szotek, WM Temmerman. Physical review letters.
- "Order-N multiple scattering approach to electronic structure calculations." Yang Wang, GM Stocks, WA Shelton, DMC Nicholson, Z Szotek, WM Temmerman. Physical review letters.
- "Imaging columns of the light elements carbon, nitrogen and oxygen with sub Ångstrom resolution." C Kisielowski, CJD Hetherington, YC Wang, R Kilaas, MA O’keefe, A Thust. Ultramicroscopy.
- "Sub-Ångstrom high-resolution transmission electron microscopy at 300 keV." MA O’keefe, CJD Hetherington, YC Wang, EC Nelson, JH Turner, C Kisielowski, J-O Malm, R Mueller, J Ringnalda, M Pan, A Thust. Ultramicroscopy.
- "The Applications of Targeting Anti-Cancer Agents in Cancer Therapeutics." Guang-Chun Sun, Xu Yang, Yan Yu, Dai-Wei Zhao. Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry (Formerly Current Medicinal Chemistry-Anti-Cancer Agents).
- "Gata6 promotes hair follicle progenitor cell renewal by genome maintenance during proliferation." Alex B Wang, Ying V Zhang, Tudorita Tumbar. The EMBO journal.
- "Molecular regulation of hair follicle stem and progenitor cell homeostasis." Alex Bing Wang. Cornell University.
- "Imprinted DNA methylation reconstituted at a non-imprinted locus." David H Taylor, Chelsea M McLean, Warren L Wu, Alex B Wang, Paul D Soloway. Epigenetics & chromatin.
- "The relationship between atmospheric lead emissions and aggressive crime: an ecological study." Mark Patrick Taylor, Miriam K Forbes, Brian Opeskin, Nick Parr, Bruce P Lanphear. Environmental health.
- "Thermodynamic properties of refractory high entropy alloys." Hongquan Song, Fuyang Tian, Dongping Wang. Journal of Alloys and Compounds.