2016 Behrend Computational Materials Meeting, November 19, 2016
The Behrend Computational Materials Meeting 2016 will be held Saturday, November 19 from 10 am to 4 pm at Penn State Behrend (Erie, PA). The focus of the meeting will be on Atomic Level Methods and Applications
There is no participation fee, and lunch will be provided. To officially register, please fill out the form below. Registration deadline is Wednesday Nov. 9, 2016. (Early registrations preferred).
Questions or concerns? Please e-mail Blair Tuttle at email@example.com
- Steve Valone ( Los Alamos National Lab ) “Modelling complex materials at the atomic scale”
- Walter Lambrecht ( Case Western Reserve University ) “Theory of halide perovskite materials"
- Xiaopeng Wang ( Carnegie Mellon University ) “Singlet fission in molecular crystals”
- Peihong Zhang ( SUNY at Buffalo ) “Speeding up GW for large scale quasiparticle calculations “
- Blair Tuttle ( Penn State Behrend ) “Modelling nano-porous silicon-carbide alloys”
- Ron Brown ( Mercyhurst University ) “Investigations of carbon nanotubes and graphene”
Support from Penn State Behrend and the National Science Foundation