Most Cited Publications
1. "Evolution of the Mongol-Okhotsk Ocean as constrained by new palaeomagnetic data from the Mongol-Okhotsk suture zone", Siberia
VA Kravchinsky, JP Cogné, WP Harbert, MI Kuzmin, Geophysical Journal International 148 (1), 34-57 (2002)
2. "Late Neogene motion of the Pacific plate" W Harbert, A Cox, Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth 94 (B3), 3052-3064 (1989)
3. "Late Neogene relative motions of the Pacific and North America plates", W Harbert, Tectonics 10 (1), 1-15 (1991)
4. "Plate motions recorded in tectonostratigraphic terranes of the Franciscan Complex and evolution of the Mendocino triple junction, northwestern California", RJ McLaughlin, WV Sliter, NO Frederiksen, WP Harbert, DS McCulloch, US Geological Survey Bulletin 1997 (1994)
5. "An evaluation of fracture growth and gas/fluid migration as horizontal Marcellus Shale gas wells are hydraulically fractured in Greene County, Pennsylvania",R Hammack, W Harbert, S Sharma, B Stewart, R Capo, A Wall, National Energy Technology Laboratory: NETL-TRS-3-2014, 76 (2014)
1. Wang, Z., Dilmore, R. M., & Harbert, W. (2019). Machine Learning for Leakage Detection at CO 2 Sequestration Sites: Inferring CO 2 Saturation from Synthetic Surface Seismic and Downhole Monitoring Data. AGUFM, 2019, S31E-0579.
2. Larsen, D. J., Crump, S. E., Abbott, M. B., Harbert, W., Blumm, A., Wattrus, N. J., & Hebberger, J. J. (2019). Paleoseismic evidence for climatic and magmatic controls on the Teton fault, WY. Geophysical Research Letters, 46(22), 13036-13043.
3. Shi, Z., Sun, L., Haljasmaa, I., Harbert, W., Sanguinito, S., Tkach, M., ... & Jessen, K. (2019). Impact of Brine/CO2 exposure on the transport and mechanical properties of the Mt Simon sandstone. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 177, 295-305.
4. Kumar, A., Zorn, E., Hammack, R., & Harbert, W. (2019). Long-period, long-duration seismic events and their probable role in reservoir stimulation and stage productivity. SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, 22(02), 441-457.
5. Zorn, E., Kumar, A., Harbert, W., & Hammack, R. (2019). Geomechanical analysis of microseismicity in an organic shale: A West Virginia Marcellus Shale example. Interpretation, 7(1), T231-T239.